- Accelerated Reader
- Foundation Stage (KS3)
- Personalisation Stage (KS4)
- Applied Learning
- Business Studies
- Computer Science & ICT
- Health and Social Care
- Modern Foreign Languages
- Motor Vehicle
- Physical Education
- QV, Citizenship, Ethics and RS
- Resistant Materials
Accelerated Reader (AR)
AR is a powerful tool for monitoring and managing independent reading practice. With AR, teachers can create a reading programme to meet the needs of every student.
Using information generated by the software, teachers can help students select books that are difficult enough to keep them challenged, but not too difficult to cause frustration. In addition, it helps teachers to monitor students’ vocabulary growth, literacy skills development and reading skills taught through other reading schemes.
- Develop a lifelong love of reading in your students
- Motivate students of all ages to read more, suitably challenging, books
- Raise literacy standards for students of all ages and abilities
- Access instant reporting on each student’s progress and diagnose problems.
To see how your child is progressing please click HERE
For Student resources please click HERE