- Accelerated Reader
- Adverse Weather Information
- Anti-Social Behaviour Information
- Assessment and Reporting
- Complaints Procedure
- News Listing
- OfSTED Parent View
- Online Payments
- Progression to Year 7
- School Meals
- School Medication Form
- Teaching and Learning
- Term Dates 2017-2018
- Timings of the School Day
BAM FM offer an extensive range of food options using many fresh ingredients, prepared by skilled staff at each of the school break periods, providing all students with an opportunity to meet their nutritional needs and maintain the energy levels needed to learn and achieve. Our offer includes;
- a selection of three complete two course lunch meals, provided over a three Week rotation
- jacket potatoes, pasta dishes and Panini
- salad meals, sandwiches, baguettes and wraps
- “grab & go” fruit, vegetable, salad and pasta pots
- juices, milk and water based drinks
In addition, BAM FM offer a number of “meal deal” and “healthy combination” options, along with country and curriculum theme based special menu days to create a continued interest in the food service.
For more information and the Menu please click HERE.
To pay for school meals online please click HERE.