- Accelerated Reader Resources
- GCSE Exam Timetable 2019 Provisional
- Keeping You Safe At School
- Revision Websites/Resources
- Careers Education Information and Guidance
- SMH Logging In Instructions
- Year 11
- Raising Achievement - Year 11
- Year 11 PPEs Feb/March 2019
- P6 and P7 Timetable
- Raising Achievement Letter
- February Half Term: Year 11 Revision Sessions
Please remember to complete the quiz for the book you have finished reading within 24 hours. This way you will not forget what the story was about or who the characters were and you will gain more points. The more answers you get correct, the more points you gain!
Click HERE to access your personal login.
When you enter the website you'll need to click ‘I am a student’ and then enter your username and password, which you were given during your library lessons, then click 'log in'. Please see Mrs Parish, the school librarian, Mrs Cozens or Mr Curtis if you have any problems getting started.
If you click on 'Take a quiz' you can search for your book by title, author or quiz number then you'll need to select the correct book and complete the quiz. Once complete, you can also print out a certificate of your results...and this will give you your points score and let you know how you are progressing. Please remember to log out of the site when you have finished.
Happy quizzing and good luck everyone!
You can also use the website to check if the book you are reading is on Accelerated Reader, just click HERE to check. Once on the site, click 'pupil' and then 'submit' and then all you need to do is enter the title of your book into the search bar!